Saturday 5 November 2011

Beyond Genius!!! Jimmy Fallon - Justin Bieber Sings "(It's Not My) Baby" [HD & 3D Available]



Wondered how long it would take for someone to provide a bit of comic relief amidst the Justin Bieber paternity rumours! More to the point I wondered how long it would be before someone would parody Bieber's monster hit Baby. Probably the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time! Think I may have broken my funny bone after laughing so hard! This is absolutely genius!!! The fact that his singing voice is not-quite-spot-on is what makes it funny and the dance moves also look very convincing too! Very catchy indeed! I will never hear that Justin Bieber track in the same way ever again!! Jimmy Fallon, you are a ledge!!!



Some very dazzling gems from the vid:

"Paternity test? Are you insane?"

"Selena Gomez is gonna kick my ass!"

"I've gotta put a rubber, on my shrinking dick!"


No comments:

Post a Comment