Wednesday 11 January 2012

Best of the Blogs - My Personal Favourite Looks



This Time Tomorrow: plaid on plaid: Shirt: H&M (similar style here ); Pants: J. Crew (similar style here ); Shoes: Miu Miu; Sunglasses: Karen Walker ; Jewelry: Dannijo collar..


This Time Tomorrow: I choose to be proactive: Blazer: Zara (similar style here ); Shirt: Zara (similar style here ); Jeans: c/o HUDSON ; Shoes: Jessica Simpson ; Sunglasses: Karen Wal...


This Time Tomorrow: caped: Cape: J. Crew ; Jeans: J. Brand for City Year, c/o ; Shirt: StyleMint, c/o ; Shoes: Aldo (similar style here ); Bag: Mulberry for Target...


This Time Tomorrow: spot on: Blouse: H&M (similar style here ); Pants: Topshop (similar style here ); Shoes: Christian Louboutin ; Bag: Chanel ; Sunglasses: Fred Fla...


This Time Tomorrow: pep in your step: Dress: Tracy Reese ( this chevron dress is pretty darling too ); Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent ; Purse: Thrifted; Sunglasses: Karen Walker ; ...


This Time Tomorrow: gamine: Jacket: Topshop ; Jeans: c/o Hudson ; Shirt: Zara; Shoes: Zara; Bag: c/o Lodis ; Sunglasses: Karen Walker ; Jewelry: Michael Kors , leath...


Color Me Blue: Simple with a Pop of Turquoise: When I don't want to put much effort into an outfit, I end up wearing denim, neutrals, and a pop of color. And if you want to pretend you d...


Color Me Blue: Washed Out Denim: Big news people - these are the last set of pics in my backyard! I guess the bigger news is that I'm moving...in with my boy...but I'm jus...


Color Me Blue: Navy Baby: Like my hair? I'm doing this new thing called not washing it . Seriously though, after dying it red a while back, it's been pretty angry...


Color Me Blue: Neon Goes Chic: Neon is a tricky tricky trend to style. It's easy to go very casual & summery with it, but I think it's a bit of a challenge to make it poli...


Color Me Blue: Mint Florals: Gotta love a pair of skinny jeans that are the color of mint AND covered in faded florals. What a combo. In the store, these pants really ...


Color Me Blue: Colorful Spring: These shorts have been a staple of mine throughout this spring season (as seen here and here ). Who knew bright orange high-waisted paperb..



Color Me Blue: 3 Ways To: Wear White Cropped Jeans: THE TREND: KUT Jeans via Nordstrom THE MISSION: Find 3 unexpected ways to wear this simple summer staple. WAY #1: These simple white pants...


Color Me Blue: Red Hot:   Gotta love a bright pair of pants. You can wear the simplest thing with them and the outfit is still interesting. I paired these lovelies ...


Color Me Blue: LOOK OF THE DAY: Compliment Me Colors: You gotta love a good pair of high-waisted shorts, especially ones that feel like you're wearing pajamas. (You already know how much I love ...


Color Me Blue: LOOK OF THE DAY: Romptastic: Yes my friends, I've tricked you once again. Those are not floral shorts, or a skirt, or even a skort (miss those huh?), but a romper. Who k...

Color Me Blue: LOOK OF THE DAY: New Boots, New Day:   It may be sad but one thing that I can always guarantee to put a smile on my face is a new pair of shoes. I just got these Sam Edelman boo...


Color Me Blue: 3 Ways To: Wear a Denim Shirt: Way #1: Just Chillin' When I bought this shirt, this is the exact outfit I had pictured in mind. Denim looks great with floral so I layered...


Color Me Blue: 3 Ways To:: Wear a Simple White Blouse (Without looking so simple) If you're tempted to hop on the blouse trend, but aren't quite sure how to wear them...


Color Me Blue: And We're Back to the 70s (It's About Time): Finally, the fashion gods have come to their senses and realized that the best decade of fashion (the 70s, duh) must come back into our liv...


Color Me Blue: Don't want to sacrifice your funk for the funkless...: Walking around your college campus senior year, you strut with confidence, knowing your a savvy trendsetter that all the young freshman look...


Color Me Blue: Safari Inspired (i.e. how to get ready in 5 minute...: Five minutes before leaving the house this morning, I grabbed my go-to army green blouse from UO, hoping I could create an outfit in such a ...


Color Me Blue: Last Call for Pastels and Florals: Fall is just around the corner and I wanted to squeeze in a look with my loves - pastels and florals - before my wardrobe gets taken over b... 


Sterling Style: Color Me Pink: Top-H&M (seen here ), Pants-Zara, Clutch-c/o Curly In The City , Shoes- Jessica Simpson ,Sunglasses-Forever 21, Watch- Michael Kors ( simil...


This Time Tomorrow: heart of the matter: Sweater: J. Crew; Shirt: Equipment (similar style here ); Pants: Topshop; Shoes: Zara; Bag: London Fog; Sunglasses: Elizabeth and James ; ...

No comments:

Post a Comment