Wednesday 5 October 2011

Please don't cancel The Simpsons

D'OH!!!!!! Never thought I would hear 'The Simpsons' and 'cancellation' in the same sentence! This brought a slight tear to my eye! A major part of my childhood is about to be swept from under my feet! I practically grew up watching the show so to hear that there are rumours of a cancellation deeply saddened me as I can't describe how much I absolutely LOVE that show! It has become apparent that the voice actors of the show are facing a pay cut of up to a third and they are obviously not too happy about that, which could result in a cancellation...

I believe that the show has so much more to give and I don't want to watch 20 years and 23 seasons of re-runs every five minutes! I want more guest stars, more humour, more adventures and more clichéd catchphrases. I'll even be prepared to write my own episode if that's what it takes. I would even stand outside the FOX studio with a banner protesting if that's what it took!!! So FOX, Matt Groening and whoever else is involved - PLEASE don't cancel The Simpsons!!!!! *down on knees begging* I love that show soooo much!!! The voice actors should just take the pay cut and do a few more seasons or else I will cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life!!! I don't think I would ever sleep in fact!!

All you die-hard Simpsons fans, join me in protest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment